SiD is a secure electronic funds transfer method that allows you to make payments from your bank account. It’s easy, safe and convenient – and does not require any of your debit or credit card information!
The payment service was created especially for the South African market, so it has great credibility for casino players in the country. Hence dubbed as one of the leading EFT systems since 2007.
What’s more? Customers don’t pay any fees, and casino payments are instant. Not only can you use SiD to fund your gambling account, but you can also use it in any type of transaction.
Here we discuss everything you need to know about using SiD Secure EFT at online casinos and sportsbooks. Read on for more!
Best SiD Casino Sites 2021
How Does SiD EFT Work?
With SiD, punters can transfer funds directly from their online banking account to their casino account.
To make a payment, you will be directed to your existing online banking facility, after choosing SiD EFT as your deposit option. Upon logging in, your bank account information will be prefilled. Thereafter, a money transfer is made from your bank account to the online casino.
It’s that easy, and there is no need for any SiD payment registration or to give out any personal information.
Despite SiD EFT utilising internet banking, it does not have access to your username or password.
Online Casinos that Accept SiD Instant EFT
- Punt Casino – R25 minimum deposit
- Yebo Casino – R25 minimum deposit
- Springbok Casino – R25 minimum deposit
- Thunderbolt Casino – R25 minimum deposit
- Silversands Casino – R25 minimum deposit
- Betway – R10 minimum deposit
- Hollywoodbets – R10 minimum deposit
Is SiD payment safe?
Yes, SiD instant EFT is safe! The entire transaction process uses an advanced 128 bit SSL encryption technology which ensures that all data sent between you and the gambling site is encrypted before being transmitted across the web. This means that any information entered into the form will not be visible to anyone else while it travels through cyberspace.
How to Make SiD Casino Payments Online: Steps
Making a casino deposit using SiD instant EFT is simple. All you need is to create an online casino account with a site that accepts SiD instant payments. We have a list of trustworthy casino sites you can choose from.
Once that’s done, you can log into your casino account and make the deposit as follows:
- Go to ‘cashier’ or ‘deposit’
- Select ‘SiD EFT’
- Enter how much you want to deposit
- Fill in your online banking details
- Confirm the transaction by entering the OTP or responding to a push message from your bank
- Your funds will be credited to your casino account instantly.
Benefits of Using SiD Payment Gateway
Many benefits come with using SiD instant payments and below are some of them.
- Safe, secure & easy-to-use – No need for a credit card number! Just enter your online banking details to fund your account.
- Quick – Your funds are available instantly after purchase.
- It’s free – Customers don’t need to pay or register to use SiD EFT, but the merchant.
- Compatible with mobile and desktop – the payment option can be used on any device.
- No credit or debit card needed – you pay directly from your internet banking.
SiD Payment Drawbacks
It’s really impossible to find any disadvantages to using SiD payments at gambling sites. The only little drawback you might encounter is if your casino does not accept this online payment method. That’s why It’s always a good idea to check your casino’s banking page to be sure. SiD also can’t be used for withdrawals, but that is the case with every other EFT.
Ready to begin? We have a list of the best SiD casinos you can choose from above!
More Casino Banking Options:
- 1Voucher Casinos
- Bitcoin Casinos South Africa
- Best Deposit Casinos South Africa
- Credit Card Casinos South Africa
- Debit Card Casinos South Africa
- EcoPayz Casinos South Africa
- Entropay Casinos South Africa
- InstaDebit Casinos South Africa
- MasterCard Casinos South Africa
- Neteller Casinos South Africa
- Ozow Casinos
- PayPal Casinos South Africa
- Paysafecard Casinos South Africa
- Skrill Casinos South Africa
- Ukash Casinos South Africa
- Visa Casinos South Africa
- Wire Transfer Casinos