Online keno is a lottery kind of a game which many South African players are familiar with. Online keno is a simple gambling game and the rules are straightforward. It is much like online bingo and is played by betting numbers in hopes of the combination matching the draw winning combination. Players should choose the right numbers in order to win the game. There are few reliable online casinos in South Africa that allow you to enjoy Online Keno from the luxury of your home.
SA Online Casinos with the Best Games
How to Play Online Keno South Africa
Being new to the game should not stress you. Online Keno is a very simple and relaxed game. We at Top Online Casinos have shared with you a guide on how the game is played.
- Step 1: Firstly, you select an online casino. You must look for an online casino that offers exclusive Keno bonuses.
- Step 2: Select the numbers from the Keno grid. With a few simple clicks of your mouse, you can now select the numbers you want on your online keno card. As an online keno player, you will usually be able to choose between 2-10 numbers from the online keno card. The Online Keno card consists of eighty numbers.
- Step 3: Choose the amount you want to bet. Since you have made your ball selection, now you can choose the amount that you would bet on the numbers. The amount of cash you are betting on the numbers differ from casino to casino.
- Step 4: Wait for numbers to be drawn. After all the steps, you then press play then the numbers will be drawn from the machine, and you will be able to see how much you have won.
Online Keno Tips and Strategy
Even though Online Keno is known to be a game of luck, players can still use a few of the following tips to improve their gameplay and winning chances.
- As a player, you should choose your set of numbers and play them frequently. By playing them frequently, you will be able to identify if any numbers come up consistently than others. It will help you to be able to modify your numbers.
- Find an online casino that offers exclusive bonuses for Online Keno players.
- Watch out for the pay-out chart before you start to play. It will help you to know what you need to do to win. You should also set your budget limit and stick to it. Do not chase after your losses. It could only make you lose more money and spend money you don’t have.
- Always keep in mind that Online Keno is just a game of luck. All you can do is make wise decisions and enjoy the game.
Online Keno FAQs
Players in the casino world have a lot of questions regarding Online Keno. Top Online Casinos has put together a list of frequently asked questions about Online Keno.
What is Online Keno?
Online Keno is an ancient game that was played in China. It is said that Online Keno was the first gambling game to be recorded and it is a casino form of the lottery game.
Is it possible to play Online Keno for free?
How can I tell if the Online Keno game is not rigged?
There is no way to tell if the games are rigged or not. The best way is to choose to play at a reputable online casino that is licensed and regulated. In that way, you know that the games are audited to ensure consistency and fairness. You are also assured that your personal details are safe and secure.
What do I need to play Online Keno?
All you need is an internet connection and a smartphone, tablet, laptop or computer that is compatible with the casino’s software.
Which strategy can I use to improve my odds in Keno?
With keno, there are no strategies that you can use to win the game. Keno is a game of pure luck.
Do I need to hit all my numbers to win?
No. you don’t need to hit all the numbers to win. You can hit some of the numbers you chose, and you can win a prize for that.
Online Keno Glossary
Are you a South African gambler and looking to play Online Keno? Here are some relevant terms that you may need to know:
- All or Nothing: All or nothing is a keno receipt that pays out only when all the numbers that the player selected are drawn.
- Balls: these are the balls used when drawing Keno numbers. They are of the same size as the online bingo balls, and they are numbered from one to eighty.
- Lower: is a part of a machine that is used to distribute the keno balls. The lower uses air to push the balls into the tube where they will be removed by the keno operator.
- Aggregate Limit: total money that the casino pays out in a round form.
- Bankroll: the sum of cash a player has in their account to use for betting.
- House Edge: a word used to refer to the casino’s advantage, which sits at thirty percent for Keno. It is higher than for most of the games.
- Way Ticket: a Keno ticket that has two or more bets.
- Flashboard: The board that is used to show numbers that are drawn.
- Draw Sheet: is a sheet that is taken out at the keno counter. It shows the numbers that were drawn from the past game. The numbers on the sheet are shown with punched holes for tickets to be checked.
- Keno Computer: is used by casinos to put bets, select winners, and to print tickets.