InstaDebit casinos allow SA gamblers to use the InstaDebit eWallet to make quick banking transactions.
What is InstaDebit?
InstaDebit was originally only available to gamblers in Canada. It has since grown and made its way into approximately 32 countries, and South Africa is one of them.
How Does InstaDebit work?
This online banking system is great for the South Africans who feel uncomfortable sharing their banking details with a casino. Users are required to link their bank account to the eWallet only. Once the accounts are linked, the gambler can start making deposits into the online casino via their InstaDebit account. Signing up with InstaDebit is quite easy. Gamblers can even create their account after selecting the InstaDebit deposit method at the casino.
Deposits and Withdrawals at InstaDebit Casinos
Casino game players can enjoy making both deposits and withdrawals at InstaDebit Casinos. The minimum deposit required is usually between R25 and R50. However, players will need to double check the exact figure at their preferred online casino. InstaDebit withdrawals can take up to seven days to reach a player’s account. Like with any banking method, players must contact customer support regarding withdrawal fees. InstaDebit usually has little to no withdrawal fees.
Benefits of Playing at InstaDebit Casinos
For many gamblers in South Africa, InstaDebit is their casino banking method of choice. Below are just some of the reasons why they prefer playing at InstaDebit casinos.
- InstaDebit transactions are straightforward, so gamblers have more time to enjoy their favourite casino games.
- This banking option has top-notch security measures to protect users’ money and details.
- The service fees are low and affordable.
- InstaDebit offers 24/7 customer support – users can reach them via email, phone call or online chat.
- Not only can South Africans use this banking method for casino transactions, but for other online payments as well.