Bingo is a very popular game played across the globe. This is why it comes as no surprise why everyone wants to play the super exciting game. Above all other advantages, bingo online is one of the easiest casino games that South African players can learn and play online. More so, the bingo game has exciting prizes for Mzansi gamblers to enjoy. Do you want to learn how to play Bingo and win? Then here’s your golden opportunity. Continue reading our Bingo guide for beginners.
Learn How to Play Bingo Online
Playing Bingo online is quite simple, as already mentioned. To kick off your bingo play obviously you will need to sign up at a bingo casino online first. All you need to do is register with your valid email address at any of our highly recommended casinos. After completion, the online bingo hall with provide you with a bingo card with numbers on them. That is after clicking on a bingo game of your choice on their library.
How to Play Bingo Step-by-Step
On your bingo card you will find numbers between 0 and 90 depending on which bingo game you’ve chosen to play. It revolves around players matching the number on their bingo card to those called by the game. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to play bingo online:
- Buy a bingo card with a random number selection on grid.
- The hall will ask players if they are looking for another pattern, a horizontal line or full house.
- The caller will read out the randomly generated numbers which will also be displayed on your screen.
- The numbers on your card need to match those being called out.
- Should you successfully match all the numbers that are required, you become an instant winner!
Moreover, most bingo games are played in this manner. So it does not matter if you were looking on learning how to play bingo at a casino, bingo hall or how to play bingo at home.
Tips on How to Play Bingo and Win
A bingo win is not always guaranteed but you might get lucky using the following tips and tricks.
Proper Timing – Well, you’ve learnt how to play bingo for money at home and now you would like to try it out straight away. That’s not the way to go. The more people there are playing a bingo game, the more the bonus but also a slim chance of you winning. So, playing early in the morning and late at night means there will be less players and high chances of you striking it lucky.
Manage Your Bankroll – You can play bingo games more regularly but with smaller amounts of money. You surely don’t want to blow up your money on a single or two bingo games.
Take Advantage of Bonuses – If you would like to land extra cash and enjoy more gameplay then you should take advantage of the bonuses offered by your favourite casino; you will find a whole range of bonuses including welcome bonuses, refer-a-friend, match up bonuses, etc.
How to Play Bingo at a Casino – Bingo Formats
There are several formats to play bingo online. Below are some of the bingo game formats.
- Free & real money bingo – our highly recommended sites offer bingo on free play and bingo for money. So, before you can play real money bingo you can try it out for free.
- Progressive bingo jackpots – building jackpots with a prize pool based on a percentage of the total tickets that are purchased.
- Guaranteed prize pots – Winners get a fixed sum when they fill their bingo card.
Learn more about online bingo.