How Do You Win Monopoly Live?
Monopoly Live is Evolution Gaming’s latest hit. The game combines entertainment from both the historic Monopoly board game and the Dream Catcher live money wheel. Since its release in April 2019, the casino game has become wildly popular as it offers big wins.
To win at Monopoly Live, you simply need to pick the segment where the wheel will stop after a spin. There are many ways to bet, and the wheel comes with special bonus rounds and other fun features to get you winning.
Now, let’s take you through the gameplay and how to win Monopoly Live!
How to Play Monopoly Live
Monopoly Live uses a big vertical wheel with 54 sections separated by pins. Slightly above it is a fixed pointer which marks where the wheel stops. In 48 sections on the wheel, there are numbers 1, 2, 5 and 10. While two of the remaining sections are the ‘Chance’ segments, and three of them ‘2 Rolls’ and one ‘4 Rolls’.
At the bottom of your screen is a table where you place your bets. All you need to do is choose the size of your chips (from a minimum of R1 to R10 000) and select the outcome that you think will happen. This can be any of the numbers and the rolls bonus rounds.
You will have less than 15 seconds to place your bets, and after the bets have closed, the host will spin the wheel. You can see the outcomes on the wheel, which gets zoomed in on during every spin. If your bets are successful, your winnings will be paid into your casino account.
The Payout Table
Monopoly Live has incredible payouts. Lookout for the ‘Chance’ which has the potential to multiply your winnings if not award you a cash prize. Normal payouts are as follows:
- 1 (x22 segments) – pays 1x your bet
- 2 (x15 segments) – pays 2x your bet
- 5 (x7 segments) – pays 5x your bet
- 10 (x4 segments) – pays 10x your bet
Example: if the wheel lands on the number 10 and you have wagered R1, you win R10 plus your stake in return. The total payout is then R11. The more money you bet, the higher your payout.
Monopoly Live comes with two bonus rounds; 2 Rolls and 4 Rolls. You bet on these the same way you do with the numbers. When the wheel lands on either of them, the bonus game gets activated and the real Monopoly game comes into play. This is where you get to win a lot of cash.
Once the bonus is trigged, Mr Monopoly (who usually sits on the side of the wheel, reading a newspaper or drinking a cup of tea) leaps out of his seat and take you to the board.
You will be presented with a different screen where Mr Monopoly builds multipliers across the board. Depending on where the wheel stops, you will have either two or four rolls of dice. You win depending on what square he lends on with incredible multipliers to boost your winnings.
Besides multipliers, there are cash prizes to be won and fees to be paid off your extra winnings. If the dice roll returns doubles, you get more rolls.
Top 5 Monopoly Live Cheats
Monopoly Live is one of the best paying games online, with hundreds to thousands of players in a single session. With that being said, the game could pay up to millions in one spin. To ensure that you are one of the winners, here are the 5 best Monopoly Live cheats used by seasoned gamblers:
- Cheat #1: Put more money on the number 1 – the number one has the most segments in the game, this means that it has the potential to be drawn more than any other number. The payout is also very low, so betting more money means you will get a decent return.
- Cheat #2: Always bet on the bonus rounds – make sure to always bet on the bonus rounds. These have the potential of winning you some good money with multipliers and cash prizes involved. Bonus rounds are estimated to come at least two times in an hour session.
- Cheat #3: Check game history – this will help you identify which numbers have constant appearances so you can make the right bets.
- Cheat #4: Read live chat – although most of the chats will be general conversations directed at the host, some of the top winners do share their personal tips of winning. So, be on the lookout.
- Cheat #5: Take breaks – Monopoly Live is an exciting game and you can easily get hooked to it. Just make sure you don’t get lost in the moment and spend all your money. So, set your bankroll, don’t chase losses and give yourself a break in-between sessions to make good betting decisions.
Is Monopoly Live Rigged?
The answer is no. Monopoly Live is not rigged. The game is developed by a trustworthy and reputable casino software provider, Evolution Gaming.
Some players have had their doubts, seemingly because of how each host spins differently. Meaning that if a host wanted to avoid the wheel landing on a specific segment, they would. However, the game is not in any manner controlled by a specific dealer’s spins.
The game uses a Random Number Generator (RNG) which is regularly audited by independent agencies to ensure that every spin is completely random. Monopoly Live has also been deemed fair by the UK Gambling Commission.
Monopoly Live Free Play
Unfortunately, Monopoly Live is not available on free play at the moment. However, you can play the game for real money at top-rated South African casinos online. You can also access similar games, such as Crazy Time, Wheel of Fortune and Dream Catcher.
If live money wheels are not your cup of tea, you can try your hand at slots or exciting casino table games including; blackjack, roulette, baccarat, poker, scratch cards and more!
More Recent Articles: